Welcome to Müllerlight Mondays!
Be in with a chance of winning some amazing prizes and a whole lot more every Monday*.
Happy Monday Müllerlighters, and this week it’s all about our NEW fabulous coffee-inspired six pack which hits yogurt aisles across the country in September. To celebrate, we have a super-stylish coffee machine from Morphy Richards to give away to one lucky Müllerlighter.
This week's prize
We have a stylish coffee machine from Morphy Richards to give away.
Enter your details to receive our weekly newsletter and a chance to win...
Next week's prize
One lucky Müllerlighter will win a six month supply of aromatic coffee from Red Letter Days
See you next Monday !
Müllerlight Strawberry Grenadine Sundae Recipe
Ingredients (serves 4)
- 350g/12oz strawberries
- 2 tbsp grenadine
- 4 Müllerlight vanilla yogurts
- Halve or quarter the strawberries depending on their size, put into a bowl, pour over the Grenadine and allow to marinate for 1 hour.
- Put spoonfuls of strawberries into tall glasses with the juices alternating with the yogurt, allowing the juices to swirl into the yogurt.
Müllerlight Summer Fruit Brûlée Recipe
Ingredients (serves 4)
- Demerera sugar
- 2x175g pots of vanilla müllerlight
- 4 tbsps blackcurrant cordial
- 500g (1lb 2ox) soft fruit e.g. small strawberries, raspberries, blackcurrants, redcurrants and gooseberries.
- Place 500g (1lb 2oz) soft fruit in a saucepan
- Add 4 tablespoons blackcurrant cordial
- Gently bring to the boil, cover and simmer for 3-4 minutes until just soft
Divide among 4 large ramekins or small heatproof dishes
- Preheat the grill to a hot setting. Place the dishes in the grill pan, and spoon over 2 tubs of Vanilla Müllerlight yogurt and sprinkle thickly with Demerera Sugar
- Grill for 1-2 minutes until the sugar has melted and caramelised.
- Serve immediately
When yogurt-loving Ludwig Müller first established his little Bavarian village dairy back in 1896, he could scarcely have imagined the staggering success it was to become. Today his grandson Theo runs a hugely successful business, making it possible for people across Europe to enjoy the great taste of Müller. When Theo Müller took control of the family business in 1970, he recognised that the local popularity of his dairy's brands could be translated into national success if he improved the recipes and gave the products some heavyweight marketing support. Clever.
The company began to grow very quickly, and in 1980 launched an innovative snack with fruit sauce and dairy rice in the same container – the genesis of Müller Rice. This unique combination of convenience and taste proved very popular and in the 1980s the dairy launched its famous twin-pot with yogurt and fruit that would be soon known and loved around the world as Müller Corner.
If you have any queries relating to the Müllerlight Monday promotion, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have any queries, or requests for information about Müller Dairy and its products, please contact:
Write to us:
Customer Relations Department
Muller UK & Ireland Group LLP,
trading as Müller Dairy
Registered in England and Wales under partnership number OC384928
Call us +44 (0) 1630 692000